To be or not to be that is the question;
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?
- Foster Bailey, The Spirit of Masonry (Tunbridge Wells, 1957).
- Ed Decker, What you need to Know About ... Masons (Eugene, Oregon, 1992).
- James L. Holly, The Southern Baptist Convention and Freemasonry (Beaumont, Texas, 1992; vol. 2, 1993).
- W. Kirk MacNulty, Freemasonry: A Journey through Ritual and Symbol (London, 1991).
- W. McLeod, ed., Beyond the Pillars (Hamilton, Ont., 1973).
- W. McLeod, The Grand Design (Highland Springs, Va., 1991).
- Allen Roberts, The Craft and its Symbols (Richmond, 1974).
- Pat Robertson, The New World Order (Dallas, 1991).
- Katharine Thomson, The Masonic Thread in Mozart (London, 1977).
- Arthur Ward, Masonic Symbolism and the Mystic Way (London, 1913).